Our Yamala tow truck fleet
Tow.com.au operates a fleet of 2 tow trucks within km's of the centre of Yamala. The oldest tow truck in operation in and around Yamala was manufactured in 2009 and the newest was manufactured in 2009.
This fleet is capable of towing vehicles and equipment up to 22 tonne in size.
Yamala belongs to the Central Highlands Regional Council.
The council supports 30,573 residents, with a median age of 31.6
Throughout Yamala we offer the following towing services.
- Car Towing
- Accident Towing
- Smash Towing
- Breakdown Towing
- Local Towing
- Cheap Towing
- Motorcycle Towing
- Carpark Towing
- Transport & Car Freight
- Trade Towing
- Emergency Towing
Yamala towing depots
Tow.com.au has a number of towing depots and holding yards close to Yamala.
These holding yards can securely store up towed vehicles, or we can tow vehicles directly to a chosen repairer.
Recent tows in or near Yamala
- Towed a CAR 11.6KM from Capricorn Highway, Blackwater QLD
- Towed a CAR 2.9KM from Clermont St, Emerald QLD
- Towed a CAR 5.2KM from Donohoe Rd, Emerald QLD
- Towed a CAR 8.1KM from Hospital Rd, Emerald QLD
- Towed a CAR 272.7KM from Macaulay Road, Emerald QLD
Most towed cars in Yamala
Breakdown - days of tows in Yamala
Breakdown - times of tows in Yamala