Our Wura tow truck fleet
Tow.com.au operates a fleet of 13 tow trucks within km's of the centre of Wura. The oldest tow truck in operation in and around Wura was manufactured in 1994 and the newest was manufactured in 2012.
This fleet is capable of towing vehicles and equipment up to 22 tonne in size.
Wura belongs to the Rockhampton Regional Council.
The council supports 115,419 residents, with a median age of 36.8
Throughout Wura we offer the following towing services.
- Car Towing
- Accident Towing
- Smash Towing
- Breakdown Towing
- Local Towing
- Cheap Towing
- Motorcycle Towing
- Carpark Towing
- Transport & Car Freight
- Trade Towing
- Emergency Towing
Wura towing depots
Tow.com.au has a number of towing depots and holding yards close to Wura.
These holding yards can securely store up towed vehicles, or we can tow vehicles directly to a chosen repairer.
Recent tows in or near Wura
- Towed a CAR 210.8KM from Prospect Creek Goovigen Rd, Greycliffe QLD
- Towed a CAR 38.3KM from Bruce Hwy, Bajool QLD
- Towed a CAR 40.7KM from West St, Mount Morgan QLD
- Towed a CAR 11KM from McLaughlin St, Gracemere QLD
- Towed a CAR 14.7KM from Schirmer Cl, Gracemere QLD
Most towed cars in Wura
Breakdown - days of tows in Wura
Breakdown - times of tows in Wura