Our Woolooga tow truck fleet
Tow.com.au operates a fleet of 48 tow trucks within km's of the centre of Woolooga. The oldest tow truck in operation in and around Woolooga was manufactured in 0 and the newest was manufactured in 2013.
This fleet is capable of towing vehicles and equipment up to 22 tonne in size.
Woolooga belongs to the Gympie Regional Council.
The council supports 47,548 residents, with a median age of 43.2
Throughout Woolooga we offer the following towing services.
- Car Towing
- Accident Towing
- Smash Towing
- Breakdown Towing
- Local Towing
- Cheap Towing
- Motorcycle Towing
- Carpark Towing
- Transport & Car Freight
- Trade Towing
- Emergency Towing
Woolooga towing depots
Tow.com.au has a number of towing depots and holding yards close to Woolooga.
These holding yards can securely store up towed vehicles, or we can tow vehicles directly to a chosen repairer.
Recent tows in or near Woolooga
- Towed a CAR 72.7KM from Old Maryborough Rd, Araluen QLD
- Towed a CAR 30.4KM from Bruce Hwy, Tiaro QLD
- Towed a OTHER 33.5KM from Maryborough Cooloola Rd, Toolara Forest QLD
- Towed a CAR 338.9KM from Bruce Hwy, Araluen QLD
- Towed a BOAT 68.6KM from Bruce Hwy, Tiaro QLD
Most towed cars in Woolooga
Breakdown - days of tows in Woolooga
Breakdown - times of tows in Woolooga