Our Woodbine tow truck fleet
Tow.com.au operates a fleet of 20 tow trucks within km's of the centre of Woodbine. The oldest tow truck in operation in and around Woodbine was manufactured in 1 and the newest was manufactured in 2017.
This fleet is capable of towing vehicles and equipment up to 22 tonne in size.
Woodbine belongs to the Lockyer Valley Regional Council.
The council supports 36,512 residents, with a median age of 37.4
Throughout Woodbine we offer the following towing services.
- Car Towing
- Accident Towing
- Smash Towing
- Breakdown Towing
- Local Towing
- Cheap Towing
- Motorcycle Towing
- Carpark Towing
- Transport & Car Freight
- Trade Towing
- Emergency Towing
Woodbine towing depots
Tow.com.au has a number of towing depots and holding yards close to Woodbine.
These holding yards can securely store up towed vehicles, or we can tow vehicles directly to a chosen repairer.
Recent tows in or near Woodbine
- Towed a CAR 6KM from Long Gully Rd, Grandchester QLD
- Towed a CAR 98KM from Cunningham Hwy, Tarome QLD
- Towed a CAR 37.1KM from Haigslea Amberley Rd, Walloon QLD
- Towed a CAR 32.7KM from Warrego Hwy, Gatton QLD
- Towed a CAR 33.1KM from Mayfield Rd, Placid Hills QLD
Most towed cars in Woodbine
Breakdown - days of tows in Woodbine
Breakdown - times of tows in Woodbine