Our Waterloo tow truck fleet
Tow.com.au operates a fleet of 5 tow trucks within km's of the centre of Waterloo. The oldest tow truck in operation in and around Waterloo was manufactured in 0 and the newest was manufactured in 2008.
This fleet is capable of towing vehicles and equipment up to 22 tonne in size.
Waterloo belongs to the Bundaberg Regional Council.
The council supports 93,348 residents, with a median age of 43.2
Throughout Waterloo we offer the following towing services.
- Car Towing
- Accident Towing
- Smash Towing
- Breakdown Towing
- Local Towing
- Cheap Towing
- Motorcycle Towing
- Carpark Towing
- Transport & Car Freight
- Trade Towing
- Emergency Towing
Waterloo towing depots
Tow.com.au has a number of towing depots and holding yards close to Waterloo.
These holding yards can securely store up towed vehicles, or we can tow vehicles directly to a chosen repairer.
Recent tows in or near Waterloo
- Towed a CAR 54.4KM from Scotland St, Bundaberg East QLD
- Towed a CAR 281.3KM from Gin Gin Rd, Oakwood QLD
- Towed a CAR 40.7KM from Coonarr Rd, Kinkuna QLD
- Towed a CAR 170.8KM from Bruce Hwy, Gin Gin QLD
- Towed a CAR 20KM from Burnett Heads Rd, Burnett Heads QLD
Most towed cars in Waterloo
Breakdown - days of tows in Waterloo
Breakdown - times of tows in Waterloo