Our Ubobo tow truck fleet
Tow.com.au operates a fleet of 2 tow trucks within km's of the centre of Ubobo. The oldest tow truck in operation in and around Ubobo was manufactured in 0 and the newest was manufactured in 2004.
This fleet is capable of towing vehicles and equipment up to 22 tonne in size.
Ubobo belongs to the Gladstone Regional Council.
The council supports 61,267 residents, with a median age of 35.1
Throughout Ubobo we offer the following towing services.
- Car Towing
- Accident Towing
- Smash Towing
- Breakdown Towing
- Local Towing
- Cheap Towing
- Motorcycle Towing
- Carpark Towing
- Transport & Car Freight
- Trade Towing
- Emergency Towing
Ubobo towing depots
Tow.com.au has a number of towing depots and holding yards close to Ubobo.
These holding yards can securely store up towed vehicles, or we can tow vehicles directly to a chosen repairer.
Recent tows in or near Ubobo
- Towed a CAR 22KM from Bruce Hwy, Calliope QLD
- Towed a CAR 22KM from Blue Water Dr, Boyne Island QLD
- Towed a CAR 32.6KM from Tannum Sands Rd, Tannum Sands QLD
- Towed a CAR 28.9KM from Dawson Hwy, Calliope QLD
- Towed a CAR 56.5KM from Bruce Hwy, Bororen QLD
Most towed cars in Ubobo
Breakdown - days of tows in Ubobo
Breakdown - times of tows in Ubobo