Our Tumoulin tow truck fleet
Tow.com.au operates a fleet of 9 tow trucks within km's of the centre of Tumoulin. The oldest tow truck in operation in and around Tumoulin was manufactured in 2001 and the newest was manufactured in 2016.
This fleet is capable of towing vehicles and equipment up to 22 tonne in size.
Tumoulin belongs to the Tablelands Regional Council.
The council supports 45,463 residents, with a median age of 42.9
Throughout Tumoulin we offer the following towing services.
- Car Towing
- Accident Towing
- Smash Towing
- Breakdown Towing
- Local Towing
- Cheap Towing
- Motorcycle Towing
- Carpark Towing
- Transport & Car Freight
- Trade Towing
- Emergency Towing
Tumoulin towing depots
Tow.com.au has a number of towing depots and holding yards close to Tumoulin.
These holding yards can securely store up towed vehicles, or we can tow vehicles directly to a chosen repairer.
Recent tows in or near Tumoulin
- Towed a CAR 22.1KM from Forrester Rd, Upper Barron QLD
- Towed a CAR 100.5KM from Arriga Rd, Arriga QLD
- Towed a CAR 109.2KM from Junction Rd, Mungalli QLD
- Towed a CAR 85.9KM from Black Gully Rd, Lake Tinaroo QLD
- Towed a CAR 38.4KM from Sluice Creek Rd, Evelyn QLD
Most towed cars in Tumoulin
Breakdown - days of tows in Tumoulin
Breakdown - times of tows in Tumoulin