Our The Mine tow truck fleet
Tow.com.au operates a fleet of 13 tow trucks within km's of the centre of The Mine. The oldest tow truck in operation in and around The Mine was manufactured in 1994 and the newest was manufactured in 2012.
This fleet is capable of towing vehicles and equipment up to 22 tonne in size.
About The Mine
The Mine belongs to the Rockhampton Regional Council.
The council supports 115,419 residents, with a median age of 36.8
Throughout The Mine we offer the following towing services.
- Car Towing
- Accident Towing
- Smash Towing
- Breakdown Towing
- Local Towing
- Cheap Towing
- Motorcycle Towing
- Carpark Towing
- Transport & Car Freight
- Trade Towing
- Emergency Towing
The Mine towing depots
Tow.com.au has a number of towing depots and holding yards close to The Mine.
These holding yards can securely store up towed vehicles, or we can tow vehicles directly to a chosen repairer.
Recent tows in or near The Mine
- Towed a CAR 36.3KM from Leichhardt St, Parkhurst QLD
- Towed a CAR 3.9KM from Elphinstone St, Berserker QLD
- Towed a CAR 5.9KM from Moores Creek Rd, Norman Gardens QLD
- Towed a CAR 8.5KM from Leichhardt St, Parkhurst QLD
- Towed a CAR 3.5KM from Leichhardt St, Parkhurst QLD
Most towed cars in The Mine
Breakdown - days of tows in The Mine
Breakdown - times of tows in The Mine