Our Thane tow truck fleet
Tow.com.au operates a fleet of 12 tow trucks within km's of the centre of Thane. The oldest tow truck in operation in and around Thane was manufactured in 1978 and the newest was manufactured in 2011.
This fleet is capable of towing vehicles and equipment up to 22 tonne in size.
Thane belongs to the Southern Downs Regional Council.
The council supports 35,023 residents, with a median age of 42.8
Throughout Thane we offer the following towing services.
- Car Towing
- Accident Towing
- Smash Towing
- Breakdown Towing
- Local Towing
- Cheap Towing
- Motorcycle Towing
- Carpark Towing
- Transport & Car Freight
- Trade Towing
- Emergency Towing
Thane towing depots
Tow.com.au has a number of towing depots and holding yards close to Thane.
These holding yards can securely store up towed vehicles, or we can tow vehicles directly to a chosen repairer.
Recent tows in or near Thane
- Towed a CAR 3KM from Percy St, Warwick QLD
- Towed a CAR 3.2KM from Douglas St, Warwick QLD
- Towed a CAR 4KM from New England Hwy, Rosenthal Heights QLD
- Towed a CAR 232.3KM from Cunningham Hwy, Gore QLD
- Towed a CAR 59.9KM from Mitchell Rd, Missen Flat QLD
Most towed cars in Thane
Breakdown - days of tows in Thane
Breakdown - times of tows in Thane