Our Terrica tow truck fleet
Tow.com.au operates a fleet of 7 tow trucks within km's of the centre of Terrica. The oldest tow truck in operation in and around Terrica was manufactured in 1978 and the newest was manufactured in 2011.
This fleet is capable of towing vehicles and equipment up to 22 tonne in size.
Terrica belongs to the Southern Downs Regional Council.
The council supports 35,023 residents, with a median age of 42.8
Throughout Terrica we offer the following towing services.
- Car Towing
- Accident Towing
- Smash Towing
- Breakdown Towing
- Local Towing
- Cheap Towing
- Motorcycle Towing
- Carpark Towing
- Transport & Car Freight
- Trade Towing
- Emergency Towing
Terrica towing depots
Tow.com.au has a number of towing depots and holding yards close to Terrica.
These holding yards can securely store up towed vehicles, or we can tow vehicles directly to a chosen repairer.
Recent tows in or near Terrica
- Towed a CAR 122.9KM from Silver Spur Redgate Rd, Glenlyon QLD
- Towed a CAR 9.3KM from Thorndale Rd, Thorndale QLD
- Towed a CAR 232.3KM from Cunningham Hwy, Gore QLD
- Towed a CAR 2.3KM from Denham St, Stanthorpe QLD
- Towed a CAR 6KM from Dalcouth Rd, Dalcouth QLD
Most towed cars in Terrica
Breakdown - days of tows in Terrica
Breakdown - times of tows in Terrica