Our Spurgeon tow truck fleet
Tow.com.au operates a fleet of 7 tow trucks within km's of the centre of Spurgeon. The oldest tow truck in operation in and around Spurgeon was manufactured in 2001 and the newest was manufactured in 2016.
This fleet is capable of towing vehicles and equipment up to 22 tonne in size.
Spurgeon belongs to the Douglas Shire Council.
Throughout Spurgeon we offer the following towing services.
- Car Towing
- Accident Towing
- Smash Towing
- Breakdown Towing
- Local Towing
- Cheap Towing
- Motorcycle Towing
- Carpark Towing
- Transport & Car Freight
- Trade Towing
- Emergency Towing
Spurgeon towing depots
Tow.com.au has a number of towing depots and holding yards close to Spurgeon.
These holding yards can securely store up towed vehicles, or we can tow vehicles directly to a chosen repairer.
Recent tows in or near Spurgeon
- Towed a CAR 84KM from Mill St, Mossman QLD
- Towed a CAR 0.6KM from Foxton Ave, Mossman QLD
- Towed a CAR 140KM from Camelot Cl, Cape Tribulation QLD
- Towed a CAR 93KM from Mount Lewis Rd, Julatten QLD
- Towed a CAR 71.8KM from Spinnaker Cl, Port Douglas QLD
Most towed cars in Spurgeon
Breakdown - days of tows in Spurgeon
Breakdown - times of tows in Spurgeon