Tow.com.au provides 24/7 towing services in South Nanango, QLD.
Our South Nanango tow truck fleet
Tow.com.au operates a fleet of 15 tow trucks within km's of the centre of South Nanango. The oldest tow truck in operation in and around South Nanango was manufactured in 0 and the newest was manufactured in 2013.
This fleet is capable of towing vehicles and equipment up to 22 tonne in size.
About South Nanango
South Nanango belongs to the South Burnett Regional Council.
The council supports 32,285 residents, with a median age of 42.2
Throughout South Nanango we offer the following towing services.
- Car Towing
- Accident Towing
- Smash Towing
- Breakdown Towing
- Local Towing
- Cheap Towing
- Motorcycle Towing
- Carpark Towing
- Transport & Car Freight
- Trade Towing
- Emergency Towing
South Nanango towing depots
Tow.com.au has a number of towing depots and holding yards close to South Nanango.
These holding yards can securely store up towed vehicles, or we can tow vehicles directly to a chosen repairer.
Recent tows in or near South Nanango
- Towed a CAR 3.7KM from Casuarina St, Kingaroy QLD
- Towed a CAR 60KM from New England Hwy, Glenaven QLD
- Towed a CAR 224.7KM from Bunya Mountains Rd, Bunya Mountains QLD
- Towed a CAR 236.3KM from Kumbia Brooklands Rd, Haly Creek QLD
- Towed a CAR 86.6KM from Brisbane Valley Highway, Harlin QLD
Most towed cars in South Nanango
Breakdown - days of tows in South Nanango
Breakdown - times of tows in South Nanango