Our Rossmoya tow truck fleet
Tow.com.au operates a fleet of 13 tow trucks within km's of the centre of Rossmoya. The oldest tow truck in operation in and around Rossmoya was manufactured in 1994 and the newest was manufactured in 2012.
This fleet is capable of towing vehicles and equipment up to 22 tonne in size.
Rossmoya belongs to the Livingstone Shire Council.
Throughout Rossmoya we offer the following towing services.
- Car Towing
- Accident Towing
- Smash Towing
- Breakdown Towing
- Local Towing
- Cheap Towing
- Motorcycle Towing
- Carpark Towing
- Transport & Car Freight
- Trade Towing
- Emergency Towing
Rossmoya towing depots
Tow.com.au has a number of towing depots and holding yards close to Rossmoya.
These holding yards can securely store up towed vehicles, or we can tow vehicles directly to a chosen repairer.
Recent tows in or near Rossmoya
- Towed a CAR 41.4KM from Hewitt St, Emu Park QLD
- Towed a CAR 3.9KM from Elphinstone St, Berserker QLD
- Towed a CAR 5.9KM from Moores Creek Rd, Norman Gardens QLD
- Towed a CAR 37.4KM from Adelaide Park Rd, Yeppoon QLD
- Towed a CAR 8.5KM from Leichhardt St, Parkhurst QLD
Most towed cars in Rossmoya
Breakdown - days of tows in Rossmoya
Breakdown - times of tows in Rossmoya