Our Retro tow truck fleet
Tow.com.au operates a fleet of 1 tow trucks within km's of the centre of Retro. The oldest tow truck in operation in and around Retro was manufactured in 2009 and the newest was manufactured in 2009.
This fleet is capable of towing vehicles and equipment up to 22 tonne in size.
Retro belongs to the Central Highlands Regional Council.
The council supports 30,573 residents, with a median age of 31.6
Throughout Retro we offer the following towing services.
- Car Towing
- Accident Towing
- Smash Towing
- Breakdown Towing
- Local Towing
- Cheap Towing
- Motorcycle Towing
- Carpark Towing
- Transport & Car Freight
- Trade Towing
- Emergency Towing
Retro towing depots
Tow.com.au has a number of towing depots and holding yards close to Retro.
These holding yards can securely store up towed vehicles, or we can tow vehicles directly to a chosen repairer.
Recent tows in or near Retro
- Towed a CAR 278.9KM from Gregory Hwy, Clermont QLD
- Towed a CAR 52.2KM from Yan Yan Rd, Capella QLD
- Towed a CAR 182.1KM from Cotherstone Capella Track, Dysart QLD
- Towed a CAR 54.2KM from McLean St, Capella QLD
- Towed a CAR 54.3KM from Crinum St, Capella QLD
Most towed cars in Retro
Breakdown - days of tows in Retro
Breakdown - times of tows in Retro