Our Prospect tow truck fleet
Tow.com.au operates a fleet of 2 tow trucks within km's of the centre of Prospect. The oldest tow truck in operation in and around Prospect was manufactured in 1993 and the newest was manufactured in 2004.
This fleet is capable of towing vehicles and equipment up to 22 tonne in size.
Prospect belongs to the Banana Shire Council.
The council supports 14,947 residents, with a median age of 35.3
Throughout Prospect we offer the following towing services.
- Car Towing
- Accident Towing
- Smash Towing
- Breakdown Towing
- Local Towing
- Cheap Towing
- Motorcycle Towing
- Carpark Towing
- Transport & Car Freight
- Trade Towing
- Emergency Towing
Prospect towing depots
Tow.com.au has a number of towing depots and holding yards close to Prospect.
These holding yards can securely store up towed vehicles, or we can tow vehicles directly to a chosen repairer.
Recent tows in or near Prospect
- Towed a CAR 210.8KM from Prospect Creek Goovigen Rd, Greycliffe QLD
- Towed a CAR 48.3KM from Callide St, Biloela QLD
- Towed a CAR 48.2KM from Leichhardt Hwy, Banana QLD
- Towed a CAR 26.5KM from Leichhardt Hwy, Banana QLD
- Towed a CAR 94.5KM from Grevillea St, Biloela QLD
Most towed cars in Prospect
Breakdown - days of tows in Prospect
Breakdown - times of tows in Prospect