Tow.com.au provides 24/7 towing services in Port Douglas, QLD.
Our Port Douglas tow truck fleet
Tow.com.au operates a fleet of 7 tow trucks within km's of the centre of Port Douglas. The oldest tow truck in operation in and around Port Douglas was manufactured in 2001 and the newest was manufactured in 2016.
This fleet is capable of towing vehicles and equipment up to 22 tonne in size.
About Port Douglas
Port Douglas belongs to the Douglas Shire Council.
Throughout Port Douglas we offer the following towing services.
- Car Towing
- Accident Towing
- Smash Towing
- Breakdown Towing
- Local Towing
- Cheap Towing
- Motorcycle Towing
- Carpark Towing
- Transport & Car Freight
- Trade Towing
- Emergency Towing
Port Douglas towing depots
Tow.com.au has a number of towing depots and holding yards close to Port Douglas.
These holding yards can securely store up towed vehicles, or we can tow vehicles directly to a chosen repairer.
Recent tows in or near Port Douglas
- Towed a CAR 45KM from Keem Street, Trinity Beach QLD
- Towed a CAR 3.6KM from Captain Cook Hwy, Kewarra Beach QLD
- Towed a CAR 20.6KM from Captain Cook Hwy, Clifton Beach QLD
- Towed a CAR 53.4KM from Captain Cook Hwy, Mowbray QLD
- Towed a CAR 29.9KM from Cardinia Blvd, Speewah QLD
Most towed cars in Port Douglas
Breakdown - days of tows in Port Douglas
Breakdown - times of tows in Port Douglas