Our Plainby tow truck fleet
Tow.com.au operates a fleet of 20 tow trucks within km's of the centre of Plainby. The oldest tow truck in operation in and around Plainby was manufactured in 1978 and the newest was manufactured in 2013.
This fleet is capable of towing vehicles and equipment up to 22 tonne in size.
Plainby belongs to the Toowoomba Regional Council.
The council supports 157,669 residents, with a median age of 37.3
Throughout Plainby we offer the following towing services.
- Car Towing
- Accident Towing
- Smash Towing
- Breakdown Towing
- Local Towing
- Cheap Towing
- Motorcycle Towing
- Carpark Towing
- Transport & Car Freight
- Trade Towing
- Emergency Towing
Plainby towing depots
Tow.com.au has a number of towing depots and holding yards close to Plainby.
These holding yards can securely store up towed vehicles, or we can tow vehicles directly to a chosen repairer.
Recent tows in or near Plainby
- Towed a CAR 84.9KM from Highland St, Esk QLD
- Towed a CAR 69.7KM from Brisbane Valley Highway, Esk QLD
- Towed a CAR 32.7KM from Warrego Hwy, Gatton QLD
- Towed a CAR 57.4KM from Gatton Esk Rd, Mount Hallen QLD
- Towed a CAR 33.1KM from Mayfield Rd, Placid Hills QLD
Most towed cars in Plainby
Breakdown - days of tows in Plainby
Breakdown - times of tows in Plainby