Our Palmtree tow truck fleet
Tow.com.au operates a fleet of 20 tow trucks within km's of the centre of Palmtree. The oldest tow truck in operation in and around Palmtree was manufactured in 1978 and the newest was manufactured in 2013.
This fleet is capable of towing vehicles and equipment up to 22 tonne in size.
Palmtree belongs to the Lockyer Valley Regional Council.
The council supports 36,512 residents, with a median age of 37.4
Throughout Palmtree we offer the following towing services.
- Car Towing
- Accident Towing
- Smash Towing
- Breakdown Towing
- Local Towing
- Cheap Towing
- Motorcycle Towing
- Carpark Towing
- Transport & Car Freight
- Trade Towing
- Emergency Towing
Palmtree towing depots
Tow.com.au has a number of towing depots and holding yards close to Palmtree.
These holding yards can securely store up towed vehicles, or we can tow vehicles directly to a chosen repairer.
Recent tows in or near Palmtree
- Towed a CAR 84.9KM from Highland St, Esk QLD
- Towed a CAR 62.6KM from Esk Kilcoy Rd, Caboonbah QLD
- Towed a CAR 6KM from Long Gully Rd, Grandchester QLD
- Towed a CAR 69.7KM from Brisbane Valley Highway, Esk QLD
- Towed a CAR 32.7KM from Warrego Hwy, Gatton QLD
Most towed cars in Palmtree
Breakdown - days of tows in Palmtree
Breakdown - times of tows in Palmtree