Our Nukku tow truck fleet
Tow.com.au operates a fleet of 14 tow trucks within km's of the centre of Nukku. The oldest tow truck in operation in and around Nukku was manufactured in 0 and the newest was manufactured in 2013.
This fleet is capable of towing vehicles and equipment up to 22 tonne in size.
Nukku belongs to the South Burnett Regional Council.
The council supports 32,285 residents, with a median age of 42.2
Throughout Nukku we offer the following towing services.
- Car Towing
- Accident Towing
- Smash Towing
- Breakdown Towing
- Local Towing
- Cheap Towing
- Motorcycle Towing
- Carpark Towing
- Transport & Car Freight
- Trade Towing
- Emergency Towing
Nukku towing depots
Tow.com.au has a number of towing depots and holding yards close to Nukku.
These holding yards can securely store up towed vehicles, or we can tow vehicles directly to a chosen repairer.
Recent tows in or near Nukku
- Towed a CAR 224.7KM from Bunya Mountains Rd, Bunya Mountains QLD
- Towed a CAR 236.3KM from Kumbia Brooklands Rd, Haly Creek QLD
- Towed a CAR 86.6KM from Brisbane Valley Highway, Harlin QLD
- Towed a CAR 126.1KM from Cressbrook St, Toogoolawah QLD
- Towed a CAR 4.6KM from Ivory St, Cressbrook QLD
Most towed cars in Nukku
Breakdown - days of tows in Nukku
Breakdown - times of tows in Nukku