Our Norwin tow truck fleet
Tow.com.au operates a fleet of 12 tow trucks within km's of the centre of Norwin. The oldest tow truck in operation in and around Norwin was manufactured in 1978 and the newest was manufactured in 2011.
This fleet is capable of towing vehicles and equipment up to 22 tonne in size.
Norwin belongs to the Western Downs Regional Council.
The council supports 32,902 residents, with a median age of 36.7
Throughout Norwin we offer the following towing services.
- Car Towing
- Accident Towing
- Smash Towing
- Breakdown Towing
- Local Towing
- Cheap Towing
- Motorcycle Towing
- Carpark Towing
- Transport & Car Freight
- Trade Towing
- Emergency Towing
Norwin towing depots
Tow.com.au has a number of towing depots and holding yards close to Norwin.
These holding yards can securely store up towed vehicles, or we can tow vehicles directly to a chosen repairer.
Recent tows in or near Norwin
- Towed a CAR 40.3KM from Oakey Pittsworth Rd, Mount Tyson QLD
- Towed a CAR 80KM from Bacons Rd, Kelvinhaugh QLD
- Towed a CAR 169.4KM from Constable drive, Oakey QLD
- Towed a CAR 3.5KM from Dunmall St, Dalby QLD
- Towed a CAR 60.9KM from Millmerran Cecil Plains Rd, Kurrowah QLD
Most towed cars in Norwin
Breakdown - days of tows in Norwin
Breakdown - times of tows in Norwin