Our Njatjan tow truck fleet
Tow.com.au operates a fleet of 9 tow trucks within km's of the centre of Njatjan. The oldest tow truck in operation in and around Njatjan was manufactured in 2001 and the newest was manufactured in 2016.
This fleet is capable of towing vehicles and equipment up to 22 tonne in size.
Njatjan belongs to the Cassowary Coast Regional Council.
The council supports 28,693 residents, with a median age of 42.4
Throughout Njatjan we offer the following towing services.
- Car Towing
- Accident Towing
- Smash Towing
- Breakdown Towing
- Local Towing
- Cheap Towing
- Motorcycle Towing
- Carpark Towing
- Transport & Car Freight
- Trade Towing
- Emergency Towing
Njatjan towing depots
Tow.com.au has a number of towing depots and holding yards close to Njatjan.
These holding yards can securely store up towed vehicles, or we can tow vehicles directly to a chosen repairer.
Recent tows in or near Njatjan
- Towed a CAR 22.1KM from Forrester Rd, Upper Barron QLD
- Towed a OTHER 178.3KM from Innisfail Japoon Rd, Germantown QLD
- Towed a CAR 313.8KM from Poppi Rd, Sandy Pocket QLD
- Towed a CAR 93.2KM from Glady St, Innisfail QLD
- Towed a CAR 109.2KM from Junction Rd, Mungalli QLD
Most towed cars in Njatjan
Breakdown - days of tows in Njatjan
Breakdown - times of tows in Njatjan