Our Neerdie tow truck fleet
Tow.com.au operates a fleet of 14 tow trucks within km's of the centre of Neerdie. The oldest tow truck in operation in and around Neerdie was manufactured in 0 and the newest was manufactured in 2013.
This fleet is capable of towing vehicles and equipment up to 22 tonne in size.
Neerdie belongs to the Gympie Regional Council.
The council supports 47,548 residents, with a median age of 43.2
Throughout Neerdie we offer the following towing services.
- Car Towing
- Accident Towing
- Smash Towing
- Breakdown Towing
- Local Towing
- Cheap Towing
- Motorcycle Towing
- Carpark Towing
- Transport & Car Freight
- Trade Towing
- Emergency Towing
Neerdie towing depots
Tow.com.au has a number of towing depots and holding yards close to Neerdie.
These holding yards can securely store up towed vehicles, or we can tow vehicles directly to a chosen repairer.
Recent tows in or near Neerdie
- Towed a CAR 72.7KM from Old Maryborough Rd, Araluen QLD
- Towed a CAR 30.4KM from Bruce Hwy, Tiaro QLD
- Towed a OTHER 33.5KM from Maryborough Cooloola Rd, Toolara Forest QLD
- Towed a CAR 338.9KM from Bruce Hwy, Araluen QLD
- Towed a CAR 13.8KM from , Tinana South QLD
Most towed cars in Neerdie
Breakdown - days of tows in Neerdie
Breakdown - times of tows in Neerdie