Our Nangwee tow truck fleet
Tow.com.au operates a fleet of 11 tow trucks within km's of the centre of Nangwee. The oldest tow truck in operation in and around Nangwee was manufactured in 1978 and the newest was manufactured in 2011.
This fleet is capable of towing vehicles and equipment up to 22 tonne in size.
Nangwee belongs to the Western Downs Regional Council.
The council supports 32,902 residents, with a median age of 36.7
Throughout Nangwee we offer the following towing services.
- Car Towing
- Accident Towing
- Smash Towing
- Breakdown Towing
- Local Towing
- Cheap Towing
- Motorcycle Towing
- Carpark Towing
- Transport & Car Freight
- Trade Towing
- Emergency Towing
Nangwee towing depots
Tow.com.au has a number of towing depots and holding yards close to Nangwee.
These holding yards can securely store up towed vehicles, or we can tow vehicles directly to a chosen repairer.
Recent tows in or near Nangwee
- Towed a CAR 3.5KM from Dunmall St, Dalby QLD
- Towed a CAR 60.9KM from Millmerran Cecil Plains Rd, Kurrowah QLD
- Towed a CAR 81.5KM from Dalby Cecil Plains Rd, Dalby QLD
- Towed a CAR 4.8KM from Bunya St, Dalby QLD
- Towed a CAR 5.9KM from Dalby Cecil Plains Rd, Cecil Plains QLD
Most towed cars in Nangwee
Breakdown - days of tows in Nangwee
Breakdown - times of tows in Nangwee