Our Nangwee tow truck fleet
Tow.com.au operates a fleet of 11 tow trucks within km's of the centre of Nangwee. The oldest tow truck in operation in and around Nangwee was manufactured in 1978 and the newest was manufactured in 2011.
This fleet is capable of towing vehicles and equipment up to 22 tonne in size.
Nangwee belongs to the Western Downs Regional Council.
The council supports 32,902 residents, with a median age of 36.7
Throughout Nangwee we offer the following towing services.
- Car Towing
- Accident Towing
- Smash Towing
- Breakdown Towing
- Local Towing
- Cheap Towing
- Motorcycle Towing
- Carpark Towing
- Transport & Car Freight
- Trade Towing
- Emergency Towing
Nangwee towing depots
Tow.com.au has a number of towing depots and holding yards close to Nangwee.
These holding yards can securely store up towed vehicles, or we can tow vehicles directly to a chosen repairer.
Recent tows in or near Nangwee
- Towed a CAR 40.3KM from Oakey Pittsworth Rd, Mount Tyson QLD
- Towed a CAR 80KM from Bacons Rd, Kelvinhaugh QLD
- Towed a CAR 169.4KM from Constable drive, Oakey QLD
- Towed a CAR 3.5KM from Dunmall St, Dalby QLD
- Towed a CAR 60.9KM from Millmerran Cecil Plains Rd, Kurrowah QLD
Most towed cars in Nangwee
Breakdown - days of tows in Nangwee
Breakdown - times of tows in Nangwee