Our Nanango tow truck fleet
Tow.com.au operates a fleet of 15 tow trucks within km's of the centre of Nanango. The oldest tow truck in operation in and around Nanango was manufactured in 0 and the newest was manufactured in 2013.
This fleet is capable of towing vehicles and equipment up to 22 tonne in size.
Nanango belongs to the South Burnett Regional Council.
The council supports 32,285 residents, with a median age of 42.2
Throughout Nanango we offer the following towing services.
- Car Towing
- Accident Towing
- Smash Towing
- Breakdown Towing
- Local Towing
- Cheap Towing
- Motorcycle Towing
- Carpark Towing
- Transport & Car Freight
- Trade Towing
- Emergency Towing
Nanango towing depots
Tow.com.au has a number of towing depots and holding yards close to Nanango.
These holding yards can securely store up towed vehicles, or we can tow vehicles directly to a chosen repairer.
Recent tows in or near Nanango
- Towed a CAR 48KM from Watt St, Murgon QLD
- Towed a CAR 3.7KM from Casuarina St, Kingaroy QLD
- Towed a CAR 224.7KM from Bunya Mountains Rd, Bunya Mountains QLD
- Towed a CAR 236.3KM from Kumbia Brooklands Rd, Haly Creek QLD
- Towed a CAR 86.6KM from Brisbane Valley Highway, Harlin QLD
Most towed cars in Nanango
Breakdown - days of tows in Nanango
Breakdown - times of tows in Nanango