Our Munbilla tow truck fleet
Tow.com.au operates a fleet of 21 tow trucks within km's of the centre of Munbilla. The oldest tow truck in operation in and around Munbilla was manufactured in 0 and the newest was manufactured in 2017.
This fleet is capable of towing vehicles and equipment up to 22 tonne in size.
Munbilla belongs to the Ipswich City Council.
The council supports 177,485 residents, with a median age of 32
Throughout Munbilla we offer the following towing services.
- Car Towing
- Accident Towing
- Smash Towing
- Breakdown Towing
- Local Towing
- Cheap Towing
- Motorcycle Towing
- Carpark Towing
- Transport & Car Freight
- Trade Towing
- Emergency Towing
Munbilla towing depots
Tow.com.au has a number of towing depots and holding yards close to Munbilla.
These holding yards can securely store up towed vehicles, or we can tow vehicles directly to a chosen repairer.
Recent tows in or near Munbilla
- Towed a CAR 48KM from Winifred St, North Booval QLD
- Towed a CAR 23.5KM from Old Logan Rd, Gailes QLD
- Towed a CAR 8.7KM from Logan Motorway, Heathwood QLD
- Towed a CAR 10.5KM from Bellwood St, Darra QLD
- Towed a CAR 30.9KM from Algester Rd, Calamvale QLD
Most towed cars in Munbilla
Breakdown - days of tows in Munbilla
Breakdown - times of tows in Munbilla