Our Muldu tow truck fleet
Tow.com.au operates a fleet of 16 tow trucks within km's of the centre of Muldu. The oldest tow truck in operation in and around Muldu was manufactured in 1978 and the newest was manufactured in 2013.
This fleet is capable of towing vehicles and equipment up to 22 tonne in size.
Muldu belongs to the Toowoomba Regional Council.
The council supports 157,669 residents, with a median age of 37.3
Throughout Muldu we offer the following towing services.
- Car Towing
- Accident Towing
- Smash Towing
- Breakdown Towing
- Local Towing
- Cheap Towing
- Motorcycle Towing
- Carpark Towing
- Transport & Car Freight
- Trade Towing
- Emergency Towing
Muldu towing depots
Tow.com.au has a number of towing depots and holding yards close to Muldu.
These holding yards can securely store up towed vehicles, or we can tow vehicles directly to a chosen repairer.
Recent tows in or near Muldu
- Towed a CAR 3.5KM from Dunmall St, Dalby QLD
- Towed a CAR 81.5KM from Dalby Cecil Plains Rd, Dalby QLD
- Towed a CAR 138.9KM from Brook St, North Toowoomba QLD
- Towed a CAR 41KM from Bridge St, Wilsonton QLD
- Towed a 42KM from Obrien St, Harlaxton QLD
Most towed cars in Muldu
Breakdown - days of tows in Muldu
Breakdown - times of tows in Muldu