Our Mowbray tow truck fleet
Tow.com.au operates a fleet of 7 tow trucks within km's of the centre of Mowbray. The oldest tow truck in operation in and around Mowbray was manufactured in 2001 and the newest was manufactured in 2016.
This fleet is capable of towing vehicles and equipment up to 22 tonne in size.
Mowbray belongs to the Douglas Shire Council.
Throughout Mowbray we offer the following towing services.
- Car Towing
- Accident Towing
- Smash Towing
- Breakdown Towing
- Local Towing
- Cheap Towing
- Motorcycle Towing
- Carpark Towing
- Transport & Car Freight
- Trade Towing
- Emergency Towing
Mowbray towing depots
Tow.com.au has a number of towing depots and holding yards close to Mowbray.
These holding yards can securely store up towed vehicles, or we can tow vehicles directly to a chosen repairer.
Recent tows in or near Mowbray
- Towed a CAR 20.6KM from Captain Cook Hwy, Clifton Beach QLD
- Towed a CAR 53.4KM from Captain Cook Hwy, Mowbray QLD
- Towed a CAR 11.9KM from Redlynch Intake Rd, Redlynch QLD
- Towed a CAR 54KM from Byrnes St, Mareeba QLD
- Towed a CAR 3.6KM from Grove St, Cairns North QLD
Most towed cars in Mowbray
Breakdown - days of tows in Mowbray
Breakdown - times of tows in Mowbray