Our Moura tow truck fleet
Tow.com.au operates a fleet of 1 tow trucks within km's of the centre of Moura. The oldest tow truck in operation in and around Moura was manufactured in 1993 and the newest was manufactured in 1993.
This fleet is capable of towing vehicles and equipment up to 22 tonne in size.
Moura belongs to the Banana Shire Council.
The council supports 14,947 residents, with a median age of 35.3
Throughout Moura we offer the following towing services.
- Car Towing
- Accident Towing
- Smash Towing
- Breakdown Towing
- Local Towing
- Cheap Towing
- Motorcycle Towing
- Carpark Towing
- Transport & Car Freight
- Trade Towing
- Emergency Towing
Moura towing depots
Tow.com.au has a number of towing depots and holding yards close to Moura.
These holding yards can securely store up towed vehicles, or we can tow vehicles directly to a chosen repairer.
Recent tows in or near Moura
- Towed a CAR 48.2KM from Leichhardt Hwy, Banana QLD
- Towed a CAR 25KM from Eidsvold Theodore Rd, Theodore QLD
- Towed a CAR 26.5KM from Leichhardt Hwy, Banana QLD
- Towed a CAR 34.2KM from Belldeen Defence Rd, Banana QLD
- Towed a CAR 60.1KM from Dawson Hwy, Banana QLD
Most towed cars in Moura
Breakdown - days of tows in Moura
Breakdown - times of tows in Moura