Our Motley tow truck fleet
Tow.com.au operates a fleet of 15 tow trucks within km's of the centre of Motley. The oldest tow truck in operation in and around Motley was manufactured in 1978 and the newest was manufactured in 2013.
This fleet is capable of towing vehicles and equipment up to 22 tonne in size.
Motley belongs to the Toowoomba Regional Council.
The council supports 157,669 residents, with a median age of 37.3
Throughout Motley we offer the following towing services.
- Car Towing
- Accident Towing
- Smash Towing
- Breakdown Towing
- Local Towing
- Cheap Towing
- Motorcycle Towing
- Carpark Towing
- Transport & Car Freight
- Trade Towing
- Emergency Towing
Motley towing depots
Tow.com.au has a number of towing depots and holding yards close to Motley.
These holding yards can securely store up towed vehicles, or we can tow vehicles directly to a chosen repairer.
Recent tows in or near Motley
- Towed a CAR 80KM from Bacons Rd, Kelvinhaugh QLD
- Towed a CAR 169.4KM from Constable drive, Oakey QLD
- Towed a CAR 60.9KM from Millmerran Cecil Plains Rd, Kurrowah QLD
- Towed a CAR 145KM from Topps Rd, Flagstone Creek QLD
- Towed a CAR 81.5KM from Dalby Cecil Plains Rd, Dalby QLD
Most towed cars in Motley
Breakdown - days of tows in Motley
Breakdown - times of tows in Motley