Our Morinish tow truck fleet
Tow.com.au operates a fleet of 14 tow trucks within km's of the centre of Morinish. The oldest tow truck in operation in and around Morinish was manufactured in 0 and the newest was manufactured in 2012.
This fleet is capable of towing vehicles and equipment up to 22 tonne in size.
Morinish belongs to the Rockhampton Regional Council.
The council supports 115,419 residents, with a median age of 36.8
Throughout Morinish we offer the following towing services.
- Car Towing
- Accident Towing
- Smash Towing
- Breakdown Towing
- Local Towing
- Cheap Towing
- Motorcycle Towing
- Carpark Towing
- Transport & Car Freight
- Trade Towing
- Emergency Towing
Morinish towing depots
Tow.com.au has a number of towing depots and holding yards close to Morinish.
These holding yards can securely store up towed vehicles, or we can tow vehicles directly to a chosen repairer.
Recent tows in or near Morinish
- Towed a CAR 66.3KM from Grosvenor Park Rd, Kunwarara QLD
- Towed a CAR 29.2KM from Rossmoya Rd, The Caves QLD
- Towed a CAR 102.5KM from Bruce Highway, Marlborough QLD
- Towed a CAR 42.4KM from Vass Rd, Etna Creek QLD
- Towed a CAR 32.2KM from Yaamba Rd, Glenlee QLD
Most towed cars in Morinish
Breakdown - days of tows in Morinish
Breakdown - times of tows in Morinish