Our Moore tow truck fleet
Tow.com.au operates a fleet of 16 tow trucks within km's of the centre of Moore. The oldest tow truck in operation in and around Moore was manufactured in 1981 and the newest was manufactured in 2013.
This fleet is capable of towing vehicles and equipment up to 22 tonne in size.
Moore belongs to the Somerset Regional Council.
The council supports 22,584 residents, with a median age of 41.7
Throughout Moore we offer the following towing services.
- Car Towing
- Accident Towing
- Smash Towing
- Breakdown Towing
- Local Towing
- Cheap Towing
- Motorcycle Towing
- Carpark Towing
- Transport & Car Freight
- Trade Towing
- Emergency Towing
Moore towing depots
Tow.com.au has a number of towing depots and holding yards close to Moore.
These holding yards can securely store up towed vehicles, or we can tow vehicles directly to a chosen repairer.
Recent tows in or near Moore
- Towed a CAR 84.9KM from Highland St, Esk QLD
- Towed a CAR 62.6KM from Esk Kilcoy Rd, Caboonbah QLD
- Towed a CAR 69.7KM from Brisbane Valley Highway, Esk QLD
- Towed a CAR 5.2KM from D'Aguilar Hwy, Winya QLD
- Towed a CAR 86.6KM from Brisbane Valley Highway, Harlin QLD
Most towed cars in Moore
Breakdown - days of tows in Moore
Breakdown - times of tows in Moore