Our Montrose tow truck fleet
Tow.com.au operates a fleet of 13 tow trucks within km's of the centre of Montrose. The oldest tow truck in operation in and around Montrose was manufactured in 1978 and the newest was manufactured in 2011.
This fleet is capable of towing vehicles and equipment up to 22 tonne in size.
Montrose belongs to the Southern Downs Regional Council.
The council supports 35,023 residents, with a median age of 42.8
Throughout Montrose we offer the following towing services.
- Car Towing
- Accident Towing
- Smash Towing
- Breakdown Towing
- Local Towing
- Cheap Towing
- Motorcycle Towing
- Carpark Towing
- Transport & Car Freight
- Trade Towing
- Emergency Towing
Montrose towing depots
Tow.com.au has a number of towing depots and holding yards close to Montrose.
These holding yards can securely store up towed vehicles, or we can tow vehicles directly to a chosen repairer.
Recent tows in or near Montrose
- Towed a CAR 3.2KM from Douglas St, Warwick QLD
- Towed a CAR 4KM from New England Hwy, Rosenthal Heights QLD
- Towed a CAR 232.3KM from Cunningham Hwy, Gore QLD
- Towed a CAR 44.6KM from Odonohues Rd, Hirstglen QLD
- Towed a CAR 59.9KM from Mitchell Rd, Missen Flat QLD
Most towed cars in Montrose
Breakdown - days of tows in Montrose
Breakdown - times of tows in Montrose