Our Miva tow truck fleet
Tow.com.au operates a fleet of 11 tow trucks within km's of the centre of Miva. The oldest tow truck in operation in and around Miva was manufactured in 1981 and the newest was manufactured in 2013.
This fleet is capable of towing vehicles and equipment up to 22 tonne in size.
Miva belongs to the Gympie Regional Council.
The council supports 47,548 residents, with a median age of 43.2
Throughout Miva we offer the following towing services.
- Car Towing
- Accident Towing
- Smash Towing
- Breakdown Towing
- Local Towing
- Cheap Towing
- Motorcycle Towing
- Carpark Towing
- Transport & Car Freight
- Trade Towing
- Emergency Towing
Miva towing depots
Tow.com.au has a number of towing depots and holding yards close to Miva.
These holding yards can securely store up towed vehicles, or we can tow vehicles directly to a chosen repairer.
Recent tows in or near Miva
- Towed a CAR 70.9KM from Wattle Ave, Bells Bridge QLD
- Towed a CAR 2.7KM from Rose St, Gympie QLD
- Towed a CAR 72.7KM from Old Maryborough Rd, Araluen QLD
- Towed a CAR 30.4KM from Bruce Hwy, Tiaro QLD
- Towed a OTHER 33.5KM from Maryborough Cooloola Rd, Toolara Forest QLD
Most towed cars in Miva
Breakdown - days of tows in Miva
Breakdown - times of tows in Miva