Our Mingo tow truck fleet
Tow.com.au operates a fleet of 6 tow trucks within km's of the centre of Mingo. The oldest tow truck in operation in and around Mingo was manufactured in 0 and the newest was manufactured in 2008.
This fleet is capable of towing vehicles and equipment up to 22 tonne in size.
Mingo belongs to the North Burnett Regional Council.
The council supports 10,339 residents, with a median age of 44.7
Throughout Mingo we offer the following towing services.
- Car Towing
- Accident Towing
- Smash Towing
- Breakdown Towing
- Local Towing
- Cheap Towing
- Motorcycle Towing
- Carpark Towing
- Transport & Car Freight
- Trade Towing
- Emergency Towing
Mingo towing depots
Tow.com.au has a number of towing depots and holding yards close to Mingo.
These holding yards can securely store up towed vehicles, or we can tow vehicles directly to a chosen repairer.
Recent tows in or near Mingo
- Towed a CAR 102.7KM from Isis Hwy, Dallarnil QLD
- Towed a CAR 99.7KM from St Kilda Rd, Tirroan QLD
- Towed a CAR 57.6KM from Isis Hwy, Kullogum QLD
- Towed a CAR 53.8KM from Settlement Rd, Horse Camp QLD
- Towed a CAR 112KM from Old Maryborough Rd, Gayndah QLD
Most towed cars in Mingo
Breakdown - days of tows in Mingo
Breakdown - times of tows in Mingo