Our Marmor tow truck fleet
Tow.com.au operates a fleet of 14 tow trucks within km's of the centre of Marmor. The oldest tow truck in operation in and around Marmor was manufactured in 0 and the newest was manufactured in 2012.
This fleet is capable of towing vehicles and equipment up to 22 tonne in size.
Marmor belongs to the Rockhampton Regional Council.
The council supports 115,419 residents, with a median age of 36.8
Throughout Marmor we offer the following towing services.
- Car Towing
- Accident Towing
- Smash Towing
- Breakdown Towing
- Local Towing
- Cheap Towing
- Motorcycle Towing
- Carpark Towing
- Transport & Car Freight
- Trade Towing
- Emergency Towing
Marmor towing depots
Tow.com.au has a number of towing depots and holding yards close to Marmor.
These holding yards can securely store up towed vehicles, or we can tow vehicles directly to a chosen repairer.
Recent tows in or near Marmor
- Towed a CAR 6.2KM from High St, Berserker QLD
- Towed a CAR 25.7KM from Coowonga Rd, Coowonga QLD
- Towed a CAR 36.3KM from Leichhardt St, Parkhurst QLD
- Towed a CAR 41.4KM from Hewitt St, Emu Park QLD
- Towed a CAR 3.9KM from Elphinstone St, Berserker QLD
Most towed cars in Marmor
Breakdown - days of tows in Marmor
Breakdown - times of tows in Marmor