Our Mandalay tow truck fleet
Tow.com.au operates a fleet of 2 tow trucks within km's of the centre of Mandalay. The oldest tow truck in operation in and around Mandalay was manufactured in 1997 and the newest was manufactured in 2003.
This fleet is capable of towing vehicles and equipment up to 22 tonne in size.
Mandalay belongs to the Whitsunday Regional Council.
The council supports 33,324 residents, with a median age of 37.4
Throughout Mandalay we offer the following towing services.
- Car Towing
- Accident Towing
- Smash Towing
- Breakdown Towing
- Local Towing
- Cheap Towing
- Motorcycle Towing
- Carpark Towing
- Transport & Car Freight
- Trade Towing
- Emergency Towing
Mandalay towing depots
Tow.com.au has a number of towing depots and holding yards close to Mandalay.
These holding yards can securely store up towed vehicles, or we can tow vehicles directly to a chosen repairer.
Recent tows in or near Mandalay
- Towed a CAR 3.3KM from Bruce Hwy, Proserpine QLD
- Towed a CAR 132.5KM from Shute Harbour Rd, Cannonvale QLD
- Towed a CAR 13.7KM from Strathdickie Rd, Strathdickie QLD
- Towed a CAR 144.6KM from William Murray Dr, Cannonvale QLD
- Towed a CAR 128KM from Abell Rd, Cannonvale QLD
Most towed cars in Mandalay
|4%||NISSAN||NAVANA DUAL CAB|
Breakdown - days of tows in Mandalay
Breakdown - times of tows in Mandalay