Our Malmoe tow truck fleet
Tow.com.au operates a fleet of 3 tow trucks within km's of the centre of Malmoe. The oldest tow truck in operation in and around Malmoe was manufactured in 1981 and the newest was manufactured in 2007.
This fleet is capable of towing vehicles and equipment up to 22 tonne in size.
Malmoe belongs to the North Burnett Regional Council.
The council supports 10,339 residents, with a median age of 44.7
Throughout Malmoe we offer the following towing services.
- Car Towing
- Accident Towing
- Smash Towing
- Breakdown Towing
- Local Towing
- Cheap Towing
- Motorcycle Towing
- Carpark Towing
- Transport & Car Freight
- Trade Towing
- Emergency Towing
Malmoe towing depots
Tow.com.au has a number of towing depots and holding yards close to Malmoe.
These holding yards can securely store up towed vehicles, or we can tow vehicles directly to a chosen repairer.
Recent tows in or near Malmoe
- Towed a CAR 15.6KM from Mount Debatable Rd, Dirnbir QLD
- Towed a CAR 122.3KM from Sandersons Ln, Boynewood QLD
- Towed a CAR 112KM from Old Maryborough Rd, Gayndah QLD
- Towed a CAR 2.2KM from Landy St, Mundubbera QLD
- Towed a CAR 31.5KM from Pineapple St, Gayndah QLD
Most towed cars in Malmoe
Breakdown - days of tows in Malmoe
Breakdown - times of tows in Malmoe