Our Malling tow truck fleet
Tow.com.au operates a fleet of 12 tow trucks within km's of the centre of Malling. The oldest tow truck in operation in and around Malling was manufactured in 1981 and the newest was manufactured in 2013.
This fleet is capable of towing vehicles and equipment up to 22 tonne in size.
Malling belongs to the Western Downs Regional Council.
The council supports 32,902 residents, with a median age of 36.7
Throughout Malling we offer the following towing services.
- Car Towing
- Accident Towing
- Smash Towing
- Breakdown Towing
- Local Towing
- Cheap Towing
- Motorcycle Towing
- Carpark Towing
- Transport & Car Freight
- Trade Towing
- Emergency Towing
Malling towing depots
Tow.com.au has a number of towing depots and holding yards close to Malling.
These holding yards can securely store up towed vehicles, or we can tow vehicles directly to a chosen repairer.
Recent tows in or near Malling
- Towed a CAR 3.5KM from Dunmall St, Dalby QLD
- Towed a CAR 236.3KM from Kumbia Brooklands Rd, Haly Creek QLD
- Towed a CAR 81.5KM from Dalby Cecil Plains Rd, Dalby QLD
- Towed a CAR 4.8KM from Bunya St, Dalby QLD
- Towed a CAR 153.6KM from Warrego Hwy, Oakey QLD
Most towed cars in Malling
Breakdown - days of tows in Malling
Breakdown - times of tows in Malling