Our Malanda tow truck fleet
Tow.com.au operates a fleet of 7 tow trucks within km's of the centre of Malanda. The oldest tow truck in operation in and around Malanda was manufactured in 2001 and the newest was manufactured in 2016.
This fleet is capable of towing vehicles and equipment up to 22 tonne in size.
Malanda belongs to the Tablelands Regional Council.
The council supports 45,463 residents, with a median age of 42.9
Throughout Malanda we offer the following towing services.
- Car Towing
- Accident Towing
- Smash Towing
- Breakdown Towing
- Local Towing
- Cheap Towing
- Motorcycle Towing
- Carpark Towing
- Transport & Car Freight
- Trade Towing
- Emergency Towing
Malanda towing depots
Tow.com.au has a number of towing depots and holding yards close to Malanda.
These holding yards can securely store up towed vehicles, or we can tow vehicles directly to a chosen repairer.
Recent tows in or near Malanda
- Towed a CAR 65KM from Bruce Hwy, Mirriwinni QLD
- Towed a CAR 29KM from Goldsborough Valley Rd, Goldsborough QLD
- Towed a CAR 20KM from Warner Rd, Gordonvale QLD
- Towed a CAR 18.4KM from Hussey Rd, Mount Peter QLD
- Towed a CAR 54.1KM from Jogo Rd, Vasa Views QLD
Most towed cars in Malanda
Breakdown - days of tows in Malanda
Breakdown - times of tows in Malanda