Our Maclagan tow truck fleet
Tow.com.au operates a fleet of 12 tow trucks within km's of the centre of Maclagan. The oldest tow truck in operation in and around Maclagan was manufactured in 1981 and the newest was manufactured in 2013.
This fleet is capable of towing vehicles and equipment up to 22 tonne in size.
Maclagan belongs to the Western Downs Regional Council.
The council supports 32,902 residents, with a median age of 36.7
Throughout Maclagan we offer the following towing services.
- Car Towing
- Accident Towing
- Smash Towing
- Breakdown Towing
- Local Towing
- Cheap Towing
- Motorcycle Towing
- Carpark Towing
- Transport & Car Freight
- Trade Towing
- Emergency Towing
Maclagan towing depots
Tow.com.au has a number of towing depots and holding yards close to Maclagan.
These holding yards can securely store up towed vehicles, or we can tow vehicles directly to a chosen repairer.
Recent tows in or near Maclagan
- Towed a CAR 60KM from New England Hwy, Glenaven QLD
- Towed a CAR 224.7KM from Bunya Mountains Rd, Bunya Mountains QLD
- Towed a CAR 80KM from Bacons Rd, Kelvinhaugh QLD
- Towed a CAR 169.4KM from Constable drive, Oakey QLD
- Towed a CAR 3.5KM from Dunmall St, Dalby QLD
Most towed cars in Maclagan
Breakdown - days of tows in Maclagan
Breakdown - times of tows in Maclagan