Our Maadi tow truck fleet
Tow.com.au operates a fleet of 7 tow trucks within km's of the centre of Maadi. The oldest tow truck in operation in and around Maadi was manufactured in 2001 and the newest was manufactured in 2016.
This fleet is capable of towing vehicles and equipment up to 22 tonne in size.
Maadi belongs to the Cassowary Coast Regional Council.
The council supports 28,693 residents, with a median age of 42.4
Throughout Maadi we offer the following towing services.
- Car Towing
- Accident Towing
- Smash Towing
- Breakdown Towing
- Local Towing
- Cheap Towing
- Motorcycle Towing
- Carpark Towing
- Transport & Car Freight
- Trade Towing
- Emergency Towing
Maadi towing depots
Tow.com.au has a number of towing depots and holding yards close to Maadi.
These holding yards can securely store up towed vehicles, or we can tow vehicles directly to a chosen repairer.
Recent tows in or near Maadi
- Towed a CAR 54.1KM from Jogo Rd, Vasa Views QLD
- Towed a CAR 20.9KM from Polich Rd, Mena Creek QLD
- Towed a CAR 12.7KM from S Johnstone Rd, Boogan QLD
- Towed a OTHER 178.3KM from Innisfail Japoon Rd, Germantown QLD
- Towed a CAR 313.8KM from Poppi Rd, Sandy Pocket QLD
Most towed cars in Maadi
Breakdown - days of tows in Maadi
Breakdown - times of tows in Maadi