Tow.com.au provides 24/7 towing services in Low Isles, QLD.
Our Low Isles tow truck fleet
Tow.com.au operates a fleet of 7 tow trucks within km's of the centre of Low Isles. The oldest tow truck in operation in and around Low Isles was manufactured in 2001 and the newest was manufactured in 2016.
This fleet is capable of towing vehicles and equipment up to 22 tonne in size.
About Low Isles
Low Isles belongs to the Douglas Shire Council.
Throughout Low Isles we offer the following towing services.
- Car Towing
- Accident Towing
- Smash Towing
- Breakdown Towing
- Local Towing
- Cheap Towing
- Motorcycle Towing
- Carpark Towing
- Transport & Car Freight
- Trade Towing
- Emergency Towing
Low Isles towing depots
Tow.com.au has a number of towing depots and holding yards close to Low Isles.
These holding yards can securely store up towed vehicles, or we can tow vehicles directly to a chosen repairer.
Recent tows in or near Low Isles
- Towed a CAR 53.4KM from Captain Cook Hwy, Mowbray QLD
- Towed a CAR 71.9KM from Tropic Ct, Port Douglas QLD
- Towed a CAR 24.7KM from Captain Cook Hwy, Oak Beach QLD
- Towed a CAR 14.9KM from Captain Cook Hwy, Clifton Beach QLD
- Towed a CAR 84KM from Mill St, Mossman QLD
Most towed cars in Low Isles
Breakdown - days of tows in Low Isles
Breakdown - times of tows in Low Isles