Our Leyburn tow truck fleet
Tow.com.au operates a fleet of 12 tow trucks within km's of the centre of Leyburn. The oldest tow truck in operation in and around Leyburn was manufactured in 1978 and the newest was manufactured in 2011.
This fleet is capable of towing vehicles and equipment up to 22 tonne in size.
Leyburn belongs to the Southern Downs Regional Council.
The council supports 35,023 residents, with a median age of 42.8
Throughout Leyburn we offer the following towing services.
- Car Towing
- Accident Towing
- Smash Towing
- Breakdown Towing
- Local Towing
- Cheap Towing
- Motorcycle Towing
- Carpark Towing
- Transport & Car Freight
- Trade Towing
- Emergency Towing
Leyburn towing depots
Tow.com.au has a number of towing depots and holding yards close to Leyburn.
These holding yards can securely store up towed vehicles, or we can tow vehicles directly to a chosen repairer.
Recent tows in or near Leyburn
- Towed a CAR 3.2KM from Douglas St, Warwick QLD
- Towed a CAR 4KM from New England Hwy, Rosenthal Heights QLD
- Towed a CAR 232.3KM from Cunningham Hwy, Gore QLD
- Towed a CAR 59.9KM from Mitchell Rd, Missen Flat QLD
- Towed a CAR 160.3KM from Ogilvie Rd, Womina QLD
Most towed cars in Leyburn
Breakdown - days of tows in Leyburn
Breakdown - times of tows in Leyburn