Our Lavelle tow truck fleet
Tow.com.au operates a fleet of 26 tow trucks within km's of the centre of Lavelle. The oldest tow truck in operation in and around Lavelle was manufactured in 1978 and the newest was manufactured in 2012.
This fleet is capable of towing vehicles and equipment up to 22 tonne in size.
Lavelle belongs to the Southern Downs Regional Council.
The council supports 35,023 residents, with a median age of 42.8
Throughout Lavelle we offer the following towing services.
- Car Towing
- Accident Towing
- Smash Towing
- Breakdown Towing
- Local Towing
- Cheap Towing
- Motorcycle Towing
- Carpark Towing
- Transport & Car Freight
- Trade Towing
- Emergency Towing
Lavelle towing depots
Tow.com.au has a number of towing depots and holding yards close to Lavelle.
These holding yards can securely store up towed vehicles, or we can tow vehicles directly to a chosen repairer.
Recent tows in or near Lavelle
- Towed a CAR 60.9KM from Millmerran Cecil Plains Rd, Kurrowah QLD
- Towed a CAR 232.3KM from Cunningham Hwy, Gore QLD
- Towed a CAR 56.7KM from Clifton Pittsworth Road, Back Plains QLD
- Towed a CAR 45.6KM from Cunningham Hwy, Karara QLD
- Towed a CAR 163.9KM from Cunningham Hwy, Karara QLD
Most towed cars in Lavelle
Breakdown - days of tows in Lavelle
Breakdown - times of tows in Lavelle