Our Langlo tow truck fleet
Tow.com.au operates a fleet of 1 tow trucks within km's of the centre of Langlo. The oldest tow truck in operation in and around Langlo was manufactured in 1999 and the newest was manufactured in 1999.
This fleet is capable of towing vehicles and equipment up to 22 tonne in size.
Langlo belongs to the Murweh Shire Council.
The council supports 4,759 residents, with a median age of 36.8
Throughout Langlo we offer the following towing services.
- Car Towing
- Accident Towing
- Smash Towing
- Breakdown Towing
- Local Towing
- Cheap Towing
- Motorcycle Towing
- Carpark Towing
- Transport & Car Freight
- Trade Towing
- Emergency Towing
Langlo towing depots
Tow.com.au has a number of towing depots and holding yards close to Langlo.
These holding yards can securely store up towed vehicles, or we can tow vehicles directly to a chosen repairer.
Recent tows in or near Langlo
- Towed a CAR 3.1KM from Parry St, Charleville QLD
- Towed a CAR 1.6KM from Ridgeway St, Charleville QLD
- Towed a CAR 4.8KM from Mitchell Hwy, Charleville QLD
- Towed a CAR 2.8KM from Hunter St, Charleville QLD
- Towed a CAR 0.9KM from King St, Charleville QLD
Most towed cars in Langlo
Breakdown - days of tows in Langlo
Breakdown - times of tows in Langlo