Tow.com.au provides 24/7 towing services in Lamington, QLD.
Our Lamington tow truck fleet
Tow.com.au operates a fleet of 24 tow trucks within km's of the centre of Lamington. The oldest tow truck in operation in and around Lamington was manufactured in 0 and the newest was manufactured in 2017.
This fleet is capable of towing vehicles and equipment up to 22 tonne in size.
Lamington belongs to the Scenic Rim Regional Council.
The council supports 37,826 residents, with a median age of 42.3
Throughout Lamington we offer the following towing services.
- Car Towing
- Accident Towing
- Smash Towing
- Breakdown Towing
- Local Towing
- Cheap Towing
- Motorcycle Towing
- Carpark Towing
- Transport & Car Freight
- Trade Towing
- Emergency Towing
Lamington towing depots
Tow.com.au has a number of towing depots and holding yards close to Lamington.
These holding yards can securely store up towed vehicles, or we can tow vehicles directly to a chosen repairer.
Recent tows in or near Lamington
- Towed a CAR 9.5KM from Bailey Crescent, Southport QLD
- Towed a CAR 18.8KM from Highfield Dr, Robina QLD
- Towed a OTHER 63.9KM from Tweed Valley Way, Condong NSW
- Towed a CAR 59.8KM from Macdonnell Rd, Tamborine Mountain QLD
- Towed a CAR 79.9KM from Northview St, Mermaid Waters QLD
Most towed cars in Lamington
Breakdown - days of tows in Lamington
Breakdown - times of tows in Lamington