Our Kumbia tow truck fleet
Tow.com.au operates a fleet of 12 tow trucks within km's of the centre of Kumbia. The oldest tow truck in operation in and around Kumbia was manufactured in 1981 and the newest was manufactured in 2013.
This fleet is capable of towing vehicles and equipment up to 22 tonne in size.
Kumbia belongs to the South Burnett Regional Council.
The council supports 32,285 residents, with a median age of 42.2
Throughout Kumbia we offer the following towing services.
- Car Towing
- Accident Towing
- Smash Towing
- Breakdown Towing
- Local Towing
- Cheap Towing
- Motorcycle Towing
- Carpark Towing
- Transport & Car Freight
- Trade Towing
- Emergency Towing
Kumbia towing depots
Tow.com.au has a number of towing depots and holding yards close to Kumbia.
These holding yards can securely store up towed vehicles, or we can tow vehicles directly to a chosen repairer.
Recent tows in or near Kumbia
- Towed a CAR 224.7KM from Bunya Mountains Rd, Bunya Mountains QLD
- Towed a CAR 236.3KM from Kumbia Brooklands Rd, Haly Creek QLD
- Towed a CAR 191.4KM from Phipps Street, Nanango QLD
- Towed a CAR 2.5KM from Markwell St, Kingaroy QLD
- Towed a CAR 2KM from Haly St, Kingaroy QLD
Most towed cars in Kumbia
Breakdown - days of tows in Kumbia
Breakdown - times of tows in Kumbia