Our Koumala tow truck fleet
Tow.com.au operates a fleet of 2 tow trucks within km's of the centre of Koumala. The oldest tow truck in operation in and around Koumala was manufactured in 1988 and the newest was manufactured in 1997.
This fleet is capable of towing vehicles and equipment up to 22 tonne in size.
Koumala belongs to the Mackay Regional Council.
The council supports 119,081 residents, with a median age of 35.6
Throughout Koumala we offer the following towing services.
- Car Towing
- Accident Towing
- Smash Towing
- Breakdown Towing
- Local Towing
- Cheap Towing
- Motorcycle Towing
- Carpark Towing
- Transport & Car Freight
- Trade Towing
- Emergency Towing
Koumala towing depots
Tow.com.au has a number of towing depots and holding yards close to Koumala.
These holding yards can securely store up towed vehicles, or we can tow vehicles directly to a chosen repairer.
Recent tows in or near Koumala
- Towed a CAR 3.4KM from Boundary Rd, Paget QLD
- Towed a CAR 42.3KM from Bruce Hwy, Sarina QLD
- Towed a CAR 49KM from Shackleton Rd, Oakenden QLD
- Towed a CAR 12.1KM from Hansens Road, Te Kowai QLD
- Towed a CAR 10.9KM from Hay Point Rd, Alligator Creek QLD
Most towed cars in Koumala
Breakdown - days of tows in Koumala
Breakdown - times of tows in Koumala