Tow.com.au provides 24/7 towing services in Kooralgin, QLD.
Our Kooralgin tow truck fleet
Tow.com.au operates a fleet of 14 tow trucks within km's of the centre of Kooralgin. The oldest tow truck in operation in and around Kooralgin was manufactured in 0 and the newest was manufactured in 2013.
This fleet is capable of towing vehicles and equipment up to 22 tonne in size.
Kooralgin belongs to the South Burnett Regional Council.
The council supports 32,285 residents, with a median age of 42.2
Throughout Kooralgin we offer the following towing services.
- Car Towing
- Accident Towing
- Smash Towing
- Breakdown Towing
- Local Towing
- Cheap Towing
- Motorcycle Towing
- Carpark Towing
- Transport & Car Freight
- Trade Towing
- Emergency Towing
Kooralgin towing depots
Tow.com.au has a number of towing depots and holding yards close to Kooralgin.
These holding yards can securely store up towed vehicles, or we can tow vehicles directly to a chosen repairer.
Recent tows in or near Kooralgin
- Towed a CAR 3.7KM from Casuarina St, Kingaroy QLD
- Towed a CAR 60KM from New England Hwy, Glenaven QLD
- Towed a CAR 224.7KM from Bunya Mountains Rd, Bunya Mountains QLD
- Towed a CAR 236.3KM from Kumbia Brooklands Rd, Haly Creek QLD
- Towed a CAR 86.6KM from Brisbane Valley Highway, Harlin QLD
Most towed cars in Kooralgin
Breakdown - days of tows in Kooralgin
Breakdown - times of tows in Kooralgin