Our Kioma tow truck fleet
Tow.com.au operates a fleet of 1 tow trucks within km's of the centre of Kioma. The oldest tow truck in operation in and around Kioma was manufactured in 2001 and the newest was manufactured in 2001.
This fleet is capable of towing vehicles and equipment up to 22 tonne in size.
Kioma belongs to the Goondiwindi Regional Council.
The council supports 11,003 residents, with a median age of 38.2
Throughout Kioma we offer the following towing services.
- Car Towing
- Accident Towing
- Smash Towing
- Breakdown Towing
- Local Towing
- Cheap Towing
- Motorcycle Towing
- Carpark Towing
- Transport & Car Freight
- Trade Towing
- Emergency Towing
Kioma towing depots
Tow.com.au has a number of towing depots and holding yards close to Kioma.
These holding yards can securely store up towed vehicles, or we can tow vehicles directly to a chosen repairer.
Recent tows in or near Kioma
- Towed a CAR 95.8KM from Barwon Hwy, North Talwood QLD
- Towed a CAR 149.6KM from Feas Track, Westmar QLD
- Towed a OTHER 56KM from S Toobeah Rd, Toobeah QLD
- Towed a CAR 56KM from S Toobeah Rd, Toobeah QLD
- Towed a CAR 390.5KM from Moonie Hwy, Westmar QLD
Most towed cars in Kioma
Breakdown - days of tows in Kioma
Breakdown - times of tows in Kioma